Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love this day so far !

Sunday of this week the busy day of interaction ended with about 3 and half hours of driving and going home and then getting to relax and let go and enjoy the solitude...but between completely-realistic 3d nightmares about dumb stuff this last time, the story played out with the convict who had wronged me was allowed a furrough and he drove himself to prison in his immaculately kept, brand new condition, 1971 short bed Ford...he had even left it that early-seventies green.

But even as I glared at him walk up and immediately be handcuffed and shackled and the walk begins around to the entry gate. His prison term was quite a few years but I still felt unavenged..so noticing he had left his keys and all "contraban" in the truck and had not locked the door. The slot where the key goes the "ignition" was a push button...you held it in the starter turned...but in line to exit I realized somehow I had stolen the wrong truck this was a high up in the correction facilities guards. And they are going to recognize their coworkers truck. I'm going end up in prison trying to get my vengeance. Waking up from that in complete darkness that wasn't the cell I had gone to sleep in...was disorienting, and as it came to me that "all that" was a dream, a nightmare. My day of water leaks etcetera began and continued into the next day.

I've been so intense on restoring my ability to do some online work, overcome the water disaster, get the house back together again and clean, loving this computer, that the one thing I really want to do, since I worked through the night getting this system started as far as set up and usable. But I'm going to stop for awhile, maybe the day, because I'm tired. And it is ok to be tired. It is simply how a person truly feels.

That water leak kind of "shook me", I had only the basic idea where the lines were.

I'm glad it isn't pouring down right now like it was on my drive back from the city last night over that computer. Then chose the wrong path, heavy road construction probably close to an hour extra to the trip home. That was some heavy rain in the dark on not well marked roads with some traffic trying to go 65 but there were hydroplane spots at 55. I just let them go right on by. But few did because this was some heavy rain.

Ok its all unloaded, I'm going to restg awhile...lol.

1 comment:

Marbella said...

vengance is mine saith the Lord, was somebody sending you a deeper message?