Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday Evening

Little Blondie has already gone shopping with me, and we had chimichanga and hot dog for supper. She beat me at two games of UNO already...but the checkers are coming out soon! She's all set to watch this tv movie so I get a free minute since the dishes are all caught up...and its one of those disney shows that just grate my brain..LOL.

Her looks are subtly changing, as if her 8th birthday just became a launching post.

Worked a little on getting the slope right on the RV sewer connection. Improved, but I'm going to have to get a few more shims. She didn't think it was a good idea to mess with that hose once she understood what it was. LOL...I wasn't real fond of it myself.

Sun is going down but I'll probably try to at least stay awake till the movie is over, seems the whole world is on a different shift than me. Think I'd prefer sleeping from 6pm till 2am.

No comments: