Sunday, June 04, 2006

This is the beginning of the blogging adventure and you will be most amazed at the things that will follow. So will I. Such is life. Currently in Santa Rosa New Mexico, wasting time, making no money, got to go to albuquerque in the morning and finish this trip.
Enjoying my 4th anniversary this day...well except for the chaos at home. Got one kin on his way to the state mental hospital at this very moment, and one that oughta be but he's trying the outpatient approach. And then there is "that darn cat". Ate my plants. sheesh. But the AC works and I'm a happy camper. more to follow.

1 comment:

emc said...

Yikes. I hope it's not me (the one going to the mental hospital) nobody told me though, and now I'm gett'in paranoid. Dang it! I'm always the last to know!! Just a second, someone is knocking on the door; hmmm, wait a second, I ain't going to answer!