Monday, June 05, 2006

Ahh that dang Karma...went past Ft. Sumner and Billy the Kids grave and was kinda thinking about spittin on it, but of course didn't. Yet when I showed up in Clovis NM and stepped out at the guard shack onto the platform and entered the secret numbers I turned to open my door and took a NASTY fall about 4 feet to the ground twisting one ankle, messing up the instep on the other foot, cutting my knee, bruising my thumb, and just laid there on the gravel on my back trying to figure out if anything still worked well enough to get up. Shishkabob man...could all that have been from having that bad attitude about a man who hurt so many lives? Nah. Anyhow...We're finally underway to Reeseville Wisconsin this time , in Amarillo at the moment so thought I'd update. Other than that, its been a pretty dang good day considering the AC worked all day, and its been over 100 outside. Well, think I'm fixing to eat a godfathers pizza so you folks have a good night ...and remember to think positive thoughts.

1 comment:

emc said...

Yeah, you best not be mess'in around with them outlaws, cause we only get to hear one side of the story, and it ain't theirs.