Monday, September 28, 2009

Recluse Launches Week

Ma said my lack of internet presence was indicating I was becoming a recluse. Think I've always tended that way anyhow...LOL. Ok shortly after 5am while it was in the mid 60's almost...stars showing plainly overhead, I was walking briskly down my walking path, sometimes jogging or running for 10 cement squares, then walking..stopping once on the way out to do 10 pushups..and once on the way back...mixing jogging, walking, sprinting HA HA my sprinting I'd still need one of those slow moving vehicle triangles to warn those walking up behind me. Pitiful start but a start. A good 40-45 minute range moderation cardio.

Then I came home and straight away headed up the hill to the camp showers. Plenty of hot water, clean, well lit shower, good pressure, tall ceiling. Hot shower felt good, cleanliness felt good.

Then I headed back to my camper, its daybreak now, and I've gotta cut this short or else I'll burn the hamburger I'm making for breakfast.