Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still June 19th

Creating a petition for the court regarding an equitable division of the marital estate kept me up till about 3am. Good thing I had it because the court was running so slow that what was supposed to happen at 9am didn't happen till noon-thirty. both parties were in agreement and thus saved a tremendous amount of court time and even saved the necessity of another court date. But that whole ordeal is now done and parts of history.

Been a long day today and I'm just now stopping to rest so, even replaced the a/c air filter and put new screws in he patio gate hinges. Working hard at getting stuff set up at my new place...definitely going to be building shelves.

There is alot to say today but I'm just too tired.
overall it was a busy but good day.

goodnight.

No comments: