Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday looks good


Weather looks tolerable this day, and the winds should be out of the South, for the next several days..so it will be nice to lift off the North window exterior cover and be able to see out it again if desired...though looking out the window isn't my usual activity.

Staying in yesterday helped the recovery from overdoing Monday...it feels so good to breathe. Good times, good times. So much to get done and get going but after learning my lesson, it is going to be at a moderate pace. Sure would love to go for a walk today..it has been maybe 3 weeks since I felt up to it .

Ok brother, I'm definitely going to push for the doctor to address the ADD possibility ! Reinforcements seem to be found everyday...like today, the 4 cups of water I put in the kettle for a hot green tea? It is 3 feet from the computer yet had boiled down to one cup of water by the time I remembered it. Oh well, the good news is..I'm definitely having a cup of hot green tea. (a cup). Seems like that boiling water kettle would have made a noise, it use too.

A shower sounds wonderful...as soon as this tea is sipped and enjoyed properly...a shower, and if the checkbook balance is ok..maybe a haircut. Then finish the projects on Gracie's bed so it is clear for when she returns in a couple days.

Visited with my old friend from days gone by for awhile last night and that was an enjoyable end to a low-level day. Having been best friends with Lewis in the early 70's when living in North Carolina...then by chance both families ending up in Lufkin, Texas by the mid 70's by odd coincidence..was the first time I actually had a friend be transferred into my childhood for a second run...pretty cool since my school days spanned over about 5 states. Alas no it wasn't Lewis I got to visit with but Kristie...she's been staying with her dad since their mom died to help him get life rolling solo. I bet that would be a great help, that is a tough adjustment. Both her and her brother Greg have had health problems with their eyes, she is now legally blind...not sure if Greg's has reached that or not.

Anyhow it was a pleasure to get caught up on their family stuff...Thanks Kristie! (Though I doubt seriously you know their is a blog out there somewhere with you mentioned..LOL). Wow now that thought could make a person paranoid. (Speaking of paranoia...check out this newspaper clipping from the public report in the blog post published earlier this morning).

Taking up your time and mine..smiles folks...the day is looking fine !!

2 comments:

Marbella said...

watch out for the paddy wagon, lol

GEM said...

E-gads mon. ye look like the morning after. Sort of reminds me of Casper when he walks away from me. lol