Thursday, June 04, 2009

Stoney

Ever get a thought in your head that seems as if it was telepathically implanted or transmitted to you? The other day when I stood there in a sleepy stupor looking at that Gargoyle and the thought "Hey old friend, are you stuck like that?" popped into my head but actually felt more like an "incoming message" than a question to the gargoyle...began an interesting journey.

My older sibling described to me in times past about fascinating mental processes he has had with "personalities" or "entities" often created by children as "imaginary friends". He related to me about a small dragon he had mentally constructed in the recent past and how he interacted with it and conversed and watched each other and it seems this is a quite powerful mental exercise and provides many great access advantages to other parts of our brain.

So I "listened" to the gargoyle and nothing came. Later in the day as I was walking down the hall a thought popped into my head "Hey, are you going to clean my wing or not?" . It was distracting, for a moment I forgot what I was going down the hall for? I chuckled a bit and went into the bathroom and worked awhile trying to get that purple coating off one of the wings and finally took a minute to transmit the thought to the little gargoyle that "it wasn't coming off and besides didn't need to since it was really a pretty shade of translucent purple".

It felt like he was a bit frustrated, kind of grouchy about that, but was going to work on it. I brought him into the bedroom and set him atop a 6 foot high cabinet where I could see him more often, and even put a tiny pinch of dry powdered snuff in his open mouth. It "felt" like he chuckled with excitement at the new enhancements and I told him that I needed him to be working in the background of my mind to get me unstuck.

Then last night, a publishing project that I had been researching intensely for over a month but hadn't "gotten around" to making much progress putting into production..just started flowing and I worked until 5 a.m. this morning typing and taking screen shots and annotating the screen shots pointing out different features in this tutorial manual and by 5a.m. the book seems to be 50% or more complete as far as content, then will be put through 2 edits, passed on to the publisher and the scurry to maximize its presence in search engine hits will resume and intensify.

A giant step of progress. The gargoyle caught my eye this morning about 9 when i woke up. I smiled, feels good having it moved in here and the change of views is probably making him get more involved. "My name is Stoney" ..nobody said it, that was what my mind had attached from this gargoyle this morning. When I expressed a thought to him to tell him "thanks, for opening the log jam and letting me progress giant leaps in the night" and "thanks, for the introduction". While these words were being typed, Stoney sits off my left shoulder 6 foot up in the air, he could watch but doesn't need to, and the thought came in "Ok, the purple spot is a birthmark, that is fine, but fresh snuff please.".

1 comment:

emc said...

LOL. And congratulations on the progress with the book!