Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just take it one day at a time

Got most of the errands ran that I'm going to do today, but still have a busy day ahead...

Trying to progress on creating my first e-book not only by learning what I'm trying to teach..but learning all the nuts and bolts of how to put the pictures in, how to edit the pictures from a flash game, all kinds of stuff like that...

The challenge for today is to finish learning how to work with "Screengrab" ...a free program that lets me take screen shots/pictures of the web page or flash game then learn how to annotate or put arrows to point out details on the picture.

Create another cafe press item.
Create another lens...research, and create.

Interesting to do, boring to discuss.

Immense appreciation to mr. K for all his patience and help.
Once this is all learned it will be immediately opening a door I'm very much looking forward to using again.

Too busy to chat today, but doing ok. Hope that unemployment check comes in soon, going to be hard to even pay the gas to make it to these job interviews if they keep me waiting !! sure taking them long enough. Walked a little over 3 miles this morning.

Like M-80 says to me often, just take it one day at a time.

No comments: