Friday, December 01, 2006

A FOOT OF SNOW

Well, here in Bolingbrook Il. ("chicago") and further north towards Schaumburg (the next stop on the list today)...its snowing like I haven't seen in a long time...the news is calling for over 12 inches in some of the areas. Lots of crazy accidents all over the place. I don't think some people know how to allow for black ice. (especially when its hiding under the snow).

Once we get out of Chicago, we head for North Reading, MA. ..yeah..that means the storm will be a pest to deal with back thru Indiana and Ohio, and probably Pennsyl. too. Have we really only been back out on the road 2 days? We ended up leaving out Wednesday morning about 3am...so yeah, that must be right..but why does it feel like longer? We've only been 2300 miles since then.

Been enjoying lots of thinking time, I've always enjoyed thinking time. So far looks like we've missed that evil 3 - 4 day EJECT virus...(thats the name i've chosen for it). It would be fine to continue to miss that meanie.

Going to go chart my way to North Reading now, hope its a great day for all.

2 comments:

emc said...

Hey, Drive safe! And nice job on your evasion of the Ejectova Virus. Man, we got around 12" of snow around here the other day; only difference is, I think our weather forecasters brag about it while other states seem shocked that nature would pull such a trick on 'em. Course, if I were driving a lot I might agree more with the later, heheh.

Marbella said...

I love the snow (if it is somewhere else). I might be able to spot my little green elves if only I lived in the snow.