Saturday, January 09, 2010

Out the Window

Out my window is a day of sunshine, nice crispy blue sky, trees stripped bare of leaves with the last season change. Something in the beauty of the day is yanking on my heart strings and like a young boy in school awaiting the final bell...I perch at the window sill in anticipation of the invisible frostbite capable temperatures raising to above freezing tomorrow if the weather forecast be right. Can't see the cold out that window, but even just touching the glass is enough for a complete education in that specific field. I don't see the cold, but I believe, oh I do believe....Happy winter day to all.

1 comment:

Marbella said...

I stayed under the electric blanket this morning until 9:15, if it doesn't warm up I may get totally lazy. I had always heard that the "elderly" got up early so I feel assured that I have not reached that category.