Monday, August 03, 2009

Peace

Even though I've got a restraining/protective order in place to help me have the peace I seek, and even though I keep a semi automatic pistol nearby that I can pinch the wings off a fly with....I am home, I am alone, and I feel the greatest joy I've felt in so very very many years.

Got a deal lined up with Uhaul for in the morning...if Firecrackers's mom talks her into giving me the keys she stole for my cave...which i think she will because without those keys back the keys Firecracker lost will never be found...and those computer chp keys, house keys, pickup keys...pretty expensive trade. Talked about it with her ma, and she was going to check into it herself...after all somehow m80 has been opening the Sentry safe for her meds...yet without HER key...meaning..she has my keys..which also include my cave...I need that by in the morning.

My phone didn't like swimming with me, so gotta get a new one, but M80 refused to let me keep my number..even though it has been mine for a decade...the ATT people advised me to got to US Cell and just port the number over...its on tomorrows list...however tempted I am to make about 17 hours of international calls to "teach her" not to do that...wouldn't do any good as far as "good" goes.

So tomorrow I'll try to swing by US Cell and steal my own number.

Got a good deal lined up with a friend of mine that has been a friend for over 10 years. $250 a month would cover my share of the rent and utilities. I'd have to bring my own mattress, file cabinet and storage cabinets...but it sounds wonderful.

Hopefully they served M80 with the protection order today, they were pretty urgent about it since she had done so much damage and had told the nightshift sheriff she would kill me. Not sure how she planned to do that since I'm the only one with guns and I keep them safely hid away.

But tonight...is peaceful...even with my windows busted up, my china cabinet busted into thousands of people, the door knob to the back door busted nearly at a 40 degree angle...I'm peaceful, I'm happy. For the first time in my life I'm truly free from all the hassles of trying to make someone else happy. Apostle Paul said it is the better road.

This next month or so should be sweet.
I'm happy.