Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tonights thoughts are busy too

Need that marker board but didn't go looking for it today. Pretty sure where it is, use to use it all the time on a tripod, as a teaching aid. But today...Just took the day off. M-80 not doing too well today, even her coloring seems a bit off and she is really falling deep asleep every time she repositions and thinks about getting up. I think I messed up on my dosage last night on my thyroid because I haven't been able to slow down enough to think, nor get going fast enough to achieve movement.

Have a feeling this next few days leading up to the holidays is going to be pretty busy. Be looking forward to going to ma's for Thanksgiving. I hear there may be 3 of the 4 brothers this time. We need to make a point of doing this every year...claiming Thanksgiving or even just a day we choose to best fit all our schedules and the cheapest traveling rates...do rental cars get cheaper right after thanksgiving or during it?

Sleepy tonight. Last one awake and it isn't even 730. Think the growing leaner and taller Grace Kelly is fighting either a stomach ache, a canker sore on a lip, or a tender and swollen lymph gland by the jaw bone that tends to swell up alot when there is drainage coming down the ears.
Whatever it is seems to be hopping from place to place...wonder if she''s plugged up or if she's got an allergy to something. Better keep the benadryl handy.

Keep hearing noises outside and my security cam is on the fritz more than not....so probably should take a look, though its always the neighbors across the way slamming their car door or trunk. Sound carries pretty direct back here to our headquarters.

Thinking about getting irritated with desktop towers game think I'm too distracted. need to get that marker board. also need to pay my og&e bill with the rest of what I got paid today. At this rate it is going to take some pinching and planning and staying on top of things to manage the income to its maximum potential.

Thinking about Ma, and Sir G. and how they are doing, worrying about BD and KJ and V and 90. Dad didn't sound to up and kicking as he usually does this last time I caught him, but he was fixing to kick back and read a bit and nap. Sounded like a good plan. Think I'll do the same for right now. Squidoo you are still on my list.

No comments: