Monday, March 05, 2007

My 5 year old teaching the dog to obey


There my youngen stood with her back to me, a ways out in the front yard, not knowing I was just down the hill watchin her...she was focused on the neighbors dog that always visits her...and she was swatting it on the flank because it just wasn't doing what she was commanding it, she was trying to encourage it.."C'mon come here" and then coming back to swat it (pretty gingerly for the reader concerned with that "swatting" bit.)

Aint that something. I can't get her to close the door or pick up her stuff, but SHES gonna swat that dog into doing something she commands. ROFL...maybe she'll have better luck getting her charge to comply than I do.

I wonder sometimes if thats not how God feels on occasion, overlooking His "creatures".

No comments: