Saturday, March 10, 2007

"I'm watching Peter Pan Pajo"

Thats what my little grand-daughter said to me when I popped by Jindians house today. She has tagged me "Pajo" or "Pa Joe" ever since she was old enough to tag. So that will likely be what the whole heard of yet unconceived grandkids will stick with. That little firecracker just oozes enthusiasm , passionate emotion in every expression...giving great illustration to saying someones face just "lit up". So much like her mother years ago.

After sitting back down in my chair to nap AGAIN (its where most of the afternoon was spent)..it is startling to wake up and realize it is already past midnight. So about the time the day light is stretching itself out in just a very few more hours, we'll be heading for Texas, probably be dropping by Las Vegas Sunday afternoon, and then Sunday night in Los Angeles, and most of Monday probably... before heading back. Maybe thats what all this napping is about...just getting ready to run.

Life is good. It has taken some major changes along the way to make it shine, and probably have some more fixing to do to make it shine even brighter..but life is good. Would just kill me to miss out on it.

1 comment:

Marbella said...

I agree Mr. Beans that life is so good, that is why I get so dad burned aggravated because I can't seem to get "in gear", lol.