Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Hurrys

The clock says 6am but it isn't because of getting up early. Finally finished learning what I needed to know to fix the Table of Contents insert into Word for the book so it is completed except for the design and creation of the back cover, as well as the obtaining the legal mumbo jumbo for the copyright and publication but that will all be part of the upload to and through the publisher. There is no doubt in my mind that it will come back for some correction or another but it is down now to just those few obstacles. Next week the marketing campaign begins and will take over as my "main" project for awhile.

Got to do some serious catching up in my little place before all the kinfolk start showing up for the holidays...and get ready for LG's Christmas. The presents are bought but they aren't wrapped, means I've got to get some newspaper. :)

No comments: