Saturday, January 19, 2008

Free Health Care and Free Housing

"Vote for me...I promise to get all the lost jobs back but with gigantic raises, I will have government subsidize income and make sure you have health insurance. I will mandate by law that everybody have health insurance. What do you want or need? No matter, whatever it is, I will have government give it to you." ...extrapolation of most of the candidates promises.

Translation. Want Higher Taxes? Want MORE laws? Want more national debt? More government as usual? Thats what is actually being offered.

Thus far I'm only hearing ONE candidate mention "the constitution". But what is spooky is that some of the youngsters I talk to these days either do not know what the constitution says/does or why we need it. And the news media is trying its HARDEST to avoid any mention of the candidate Ron Paul.

1 comment:

emc said...

Yeah, it's scary when the candidate offering the most change is the one advocating our oldest guiding document and mission statement.