Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fall is in the Air in West Virginia




Was a rainy morning but got a couple window shots of the changing trees in the mountains of west virginia East bound on I64. Naturally there were many more beautiful shots to be had, but these catch the spirit.

We finished up in Virginia and New Jersey...and are now headed to Indianapolis then back to New Jersey then West again to Wisconsin...so it will be a busy weekend and I won't get the chance to post all I wish.

Got a chance last weekend to enjoy a little time at home, but alas...being tired caught up with me...

2 comments:

Marbella said...

Thanks for the beautiful scenery. I love to see the changing of the leaves. However, I found the second picture the most precious. Be safe.

emc said...

Ya, that last one is priceless. Wonder what would happen if you stopped once everyday at the place that had the most awesome scenery and took pics? At the very least you'd have an awesome portfolio for a calendar at the end of the year :-)