Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22cnd, 2008

Overslept a bit but still made it down to the highway by 630 and made the 3 mile walk to work at a little quicker pace than usual...but still made it in just under an hour so, still on time for work. That 16 degree air was a bit noticeable to my cheeks and lips and constantly running nose. Always thankful for contact lens on days like this, would have to be defrosting my glasses.

I had on a thermal undershirt and thermal underpants, then a long sleeve shirt, and another thermal to serve as my outside shirt (removable if it warms up). Then my overalls and my lined windbreaker/jacket with my hood on...hunkering down at times so my mouth was behind the zipper pull flap and kinda breathing back in some of my own warm air.

Spent the day in segments as usual, but always a different variety...but got a lot of time in practicing welding and spent a couple hours on the backhoe...both of those had heat...spent a small part of the day working on a fence, dang, now that was cold...thankfully that didn't last long.

But alas, worn out..off to bed

No comments: