Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A handy desktop /countertop mini bookcase


Been a registered eBay id for over 8 years but finally placed my first order and won the auction. Being quite intrigued in desktop bookcases and the variety of constructs, I ordered this unique one from a shipper in Canada, that said it was from India if I remember correct...but I'm anxious to get it in and study on its strengths and weaknesses that may help me better perfect the one I designed and built over 20 years ago.

Looking at making a few of the ones I designed and test out some markets. Always looking for ways to improve it in looks, functionality, usefulness, durability and even changes that would enhance the manufacturing process.

2 comments:

emc said...

dude that slice of holey cinnamon bread on the end looks kinda like an elephant!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you need a webpage to sell some high end shelfage let me know ^^