Wednesday, May 26, 2010

People Talking Bad About You?

[1:19:27 PM] I asked my 3rd grade daughter, what would you do at school if some girl was spreading rumors about you that made you look bad, what would you do?

she said: I'd ignore her and walk away.

I asked what if they kept doing it every day? She said; I'd spread rumors about them, then they'd learn their lesson.

I said "What about people you met that believe the rumors ? She said I'd tell them it wasn't true and to shut up and I'd ignore them."

I said "But would you be sad and depressed-when so many people came up to you that believed her?

she nodded

I asked.."What would you do to get over that?".

She said, "I'd forget about it"
"and the people that believed her?"
"yes, them too"
Would you be angry about it? "yeah"
Well what do you mean "forget about it"
"I mean I would ignore them her and them, if they talked to me it would be the same as if they hadn't"

Would you forgive them?
"no, if they kept on doing it I wouldn't, if they were trying to stop I would".

No comments: